Friday, February 17, 2012

   Let me tell you that taking pictures is not as easy as it might look at first. Looking for things to shoot, settings, angles, and other small details make it harder and harder. Photography is not for someone with little patience... Nevertheless, I love it! I enjoy looking for something that not everyone finds interesting or attractive at first; I like playing with settings and choosing the right angle, what can I say, I am a perfectionist. Photography brings me joy. And I hope my pictures bring you something good as well. 
    I think the hardest thing to shoot is random people. It's so hard to just come up to someone and take a picture of them. Not many people would agree to it. I think I understand them, because, who know's where their face is going to end up next? After all, it could be some weird place, strange website or a funky blog, like mine for example. Oh well, I just need more patience I guess. 
   
    I would like to know what you think about this. Would you like your picture taken by some random photographer on a street? 























No comments:

Post a Comment