Saturday, March 3, 2012

    Ever since I got photoshop I can't immagine going to something else! Same is with Apple products.
With photoshop and an iMac editing pictures is sooo much more fun! I can spend hours on editing and I hardly get tired or bored. I love love love taking pictures and I absolutely adore the process of editing. It's maybe weird but I enjoy it.
    In this post I present to you some of my latest picture that I took while walking around at Temple Square, Salt Lake City, Utah. That place is so good for taking pictures. The day when I was picture hunting I saw lots of photographers who were doing the same. 
    There is something special in finding objects to capture on a camera. And I often get lost in all the things that I find interesting around me. The time that I spend on looking for things and taking pictures of them is very relaxing for me. It's like my own relaxation therapy, no one tells me what to do, where to go or what to shoot. I call it MY TIME. The time that I spend alone with my imagination. I often let it fly and look for beautiful, interesting or simply weird objects. 
    In other words I love photography... 












4 comments:

  1. The castle picture is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. Please share.

      Delete
  2. The boy is really professionally made! :) Super awesome!

    ReplyDelete