Sunday, April 1, 2012

Goblin Valley - Part 4

I can tell you one thing, Goblin Valley is amazing! I love it! This place has so much to show you! On this trip I too over 700 pictures. For me it's soooo much! It means that I will have hours of editing to do. Well I technically already spent hours and hours editing all the 4 parts of this trip, but I will not stop until I will finish them all.
In this part most of the pictures are walls and walls and more walls. I want you to see how bit and beautiful this valley is. Red rock is so interesting. At home in the Ukraine we don't have such a thing. This what makes Utah very unique. And I know that Nevada got some red rock as well, but Utah is just a red dream for photographers. 

Sun beam came through a whole in a wall.
















No comments:

Post a Comment