Monday, May 21, 2012

Irina and Jordan

A few weeks ago I had a chance to take engagement pictures for my friend Irina and her fiance Jordan. This was completely new experience to me and I loved every minute of it. It was difficult at times but over all this was a great experience.
I want to congratulate Irina and Jordan with their decision to get married, I wish all the best.
Besides taking these pictures I had much to work on the editing. I was searching internet for some kind of interesting tutorials on how to edit pictures and make it a wedding/engagement style. It was a blast! I found so many different websites that offered free and pay-per-watch tutorials. I learned many different styles and interesting techniques that helped me along the way. 
My personal favorite style that I learned and used here are colored pictures with using aging techniques. They look like there was too much light on them, or a sun beam got into a camera lens. Basically something that's not a very ordinary at our time. Enjoy! 
  













































































1 comment: