Sunday, May 27, 2012

Street Photography

     After watching a YouTube video on photography tips I came across a suggestion to do a monthly challenge.  This month is a street photography. I have done some so far and I personally was happy to do any challenge and this one in particular was an interesting one.
     I think my main challenge in any challenge is to capture randome people as they are. No posing, no fake smiles, just as they are, awkward and natural. Some times it works, but most of the time when I try to take a picture, I have to be like a spy. People immediately turn around and look my way, they get scared and almost run away. I am trying to be as discrete as I can, pretending that I am taking pictures of something else but them. Hard and challenging, but this is how I like it! BRING IT ON!
























No comments:

Post a Comment