Wednesday, January 25, 2012


The Temple

   Recently, my friend got married, happy for her! She was married in Mount Timpanogos Temple. A very beautiful LDS Temple situated in the midst of the Utah's part of Rocky Mountains. The building is made of a sturdy granite and beautiful materials. The look of it is magnificent! 
    Freshly fallen white snow was everywhere. The beauty of the Utah's winter in so charming! Bright sun and white sheet's of snow on the ground made everything look even brighter. I have heard that Utah has the best snow for skying, and I believe it. Just by looking at the mountains you can see how much snow there is. I love white winters! I love the brightness of the winter day! And I loved looking at the brightness of the Temple in the white-white snow...























2 comments: