Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Urban Life

      Living in a city has it's own ups and downs. I love walking at tight time in downtown Salt Lake. It's not very big, but not too small. All the lights, tall buildings and cars that pass by, trax that can take you many places, I love it all! I like it because it gives me inspirations, and I start to seek for something interesting to capture on my camera. Something that will not only interest me, but also, something that you might appreciate. I love looking for beauty in things that most people look at as normal or not exciting. I know that I'm not a super experienced artist in this field, but I'm trying... With every new picture I have more experience, more knowledge, more muse for my next photo-shoot. 
      Tell me, what you like about living in the city? Or do you prefer living in the county and what do you like about that?

















No comments:

Post a Comment